Sunday 19 April 2009

About me - the FULL version!

Well, it finally happened; the text section of my Recon profile has become so staggeringly long-winded I decided it was time to cut it down to a more manageable size. It's not really fair to expect guys to plough through 527 words of waffle just to find out if they want me to tie them up and boink them or not.

Here is the unabridged ME:


About me

Strong, Dominant, Experienced, Assertive, Protective Bondage Top.

Security man in Bounds Green N22. I am strong, dominant, experienced, assertive and protective.

Stats: short, stocky, solid: five foot seven (1. 7m), 13st (182lbs, 83kg), 40" chest (102cm), 32" waist (81cm), 15" biceps (38cm), 20" furry thighs (51cm), zero cropped, blue eyes, frosted beard, smooth chest, belly, tattooed, chunky and fit, plenty of stamina.

What I'm into:


I don't have a long shopping list of fetishes that I am into, or tons of gear, it's mainly about control, rope and SEX ... I'm also VERY much a vanilla top. I was born to fuck.

Leather, uniforms, etc. look good but I'm more into the domination and sex than I am into the dressing-up part of it all. The mental connection is what counts. I've always got my boots on, though, and they often need a good polish!

For me domination and bondage can be just for fun, or it can be part of a more serious arrangement. I have play subs (kinky funbuddies) and sometimes I have committed subs (which other Dom guys call slaves). The distinction between these two categories is very important, though I recognise that there are many shades of grey inbetween. It's OK if you don't know exactly where you are on the spectrum, that's something that can be explored over time.

Pain play can be fun but I often have a good time without being sadistic. I always spank, though. It's almost like an unconscious reflex, like blinking or breathing. A fuck without a spank is like a doughnut with no jam... If I take it further it doesn't go to anything more scary than CBT, TT and flogging. I don't do anything extreme, messy or dangerous.

If you're interested in exploring your masochism it's a different story; I'm turned on by strong reactions. I'll take you where you want to go, and bring you back in one piece.

If I am using pain as punishment or coercion it won't be kinky play-acting. It's purpose will be to HURT, in order to enforce my will, not to get you off.

Humiliation is something I might use as a means to an end, the end being attitude adjustment. I'm not into destroying a person's self-esteem and you'll never hear me calling a sub or a slave "worthless". Why would I be interested in something worthless? Submission is a beautiful thing. Deep submission is a rare and precious thing. Subs and slaves need care, protection and appropriate respect.

PLEASE NOTE: Being a responsible Top means I'm very health and safety conscious. Safer sex always, no exceptions.

Also, I've learned from experience that 'chem-friendly' and 'timewaster' mean the same thing.

Rope:

My profile shows examples of my rigging. My website RopeTop.com has more photos. I'm developing my rope bondage techniques and always experimenting, creating and improving.

I'm a friendly guy and happy to chat to anyone. If you see me out and about feel free to come up and say hi. I'm the short, beardy bloke, probably with half a ton of rope hanging off his left hip. . .

Other stuff:

In my spare time I do martial arts and submission wrestling - as a sport, NOT as a fetish. In other words, sex and fighting are two totally SEPARATE hobbies. Please remember that.

I wrestle for the thrill, for the joy of unleashed aggression and for the beautiful warm glow in my muscles afterwards. I appreciate the erotic aspect of it all but I never get turned on when I am fighting. I'm too busy trying to win.

SERIOUS grapplers say hi, I love a good scrap!

Heels, jobbers and guys who want to know if I'm "into sleeper holds" please bugger off and have a wank.

I read a lot, usually fiction - crime, sci-fi, horror, the usual escapist stuff.

I also like languages. I can get by in sign language (SSE not BSL), and uczę się polskiego, ale mówię tylko kilka słow. Czy chhę pomogać mnie być lepszy?

What I'm looking for

A RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY

Submissive guys for BDSM play and/or committed service. I prefer slim or toned types. Physique is more important to me than age. Hairy or smooth, masculine or camp, any race.

Roleplay is fun. A committed sub or puppy, who wants control and service that goes beyond sex, is even better. Can you take orders, polish my boots, iron my work uniform?

Novices welcome. I will take responsibility for your development and your safety. I am very protective of those who submit to me. I look after my boys.

If you want to play you must be single or in an open relationship.

A GOOD ATTITUDE GETS MY ATTENTION

If you're a vanilla bottom and you've got a fit ass I'll probably be interested so gimme a nudge. . .

I'm also interested in meeting other Dominant guys for friendship and/or co-Topping.



RopeTop.com

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, mine's been the same rather wordy block of text for several years now. Maybe I need to strip things back a bit, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Submission is a beautiful thing. Deep submission is a rare and precious thing. Subs and slaves need care, protection and appropriate respect."

    SIR - such a comment, and the attitude it embodies - how could a boy *not* give You his all? - knowing that the more he gives, the more You will gratefully - and gracefully - take from him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Profiles are like shrubs...they need to be pruned at least once a year or they get out of hand!

    ReplyDelete